The UVH 41-300 is an industrial grade helicopter with a four-stroke gasoline engine equipped with an injector and a generator – starter.
Take-off and landing as well as mission are carried out automatically.
Emergency operation modes.
* Video surveillance and monitoring
* Payload delivery
* Frequency Jamming
* Radio relay
* Target pointing and designation
* Flying R&D laboratory (meteorology, hydrology, earth monitoring, etc.)
* Cruise Vel: 60 km/h
* Max. vel: 120 km/h
* Lenght: 3285 mm
* Diameter: 2600 mm
* Height: 851 mm
* Wheelbase: 875 mm
* MTOW: 41KG
* Max. Payload: 10 KG
* Max Wind Speed while taking off/landing: 14m/seg
* Ceiling: 5000 m
* Endurance (4 kg payload): 5 hour
* Engine: 4 stroke
Created with Mobirise - Check this